Usability Testers are hired on a per-project basis to help test FCP's website and services. We'll work with you through a few evaluations of our products and ask for some feedback at the end. Usability Testers do not have to be local, but it is preferred. If you love FCP and want to help, but can't commit to a full time position, this might be the opportunity for you.
Duties & Expectations
- Usability Testers are hired on a per-project basis to evaluate a specific product, feature, website or service of FCP's
- Testers must be able to dedicate between 1-10 hours to the project
- Testers must provide in-depth critical feedback for the product, feature, website or service immediately following the review
- Feedback may be in person, over the phone, or in written form depending on the specific review
- Specific reviews will be assigned on a per-applicant basis at the time of approval