Since 1986, FCP Euro has become the leading online catalog store for OE, OEM, and Genuine replacement parts for European cars. Check out our website at www.fcpeuro.com.
Because of unprecedented growth, we’re expanding our company with new products and we’re growing fast! With the right people, we’re convinced the next few years will be an exciting growth phase. To meet this challenge, we’re looking for a new addition.
What's the culture and personality at FCP Euro?
At FCP Euro, we’re not just the usual corporate jargon. We're big on hiring for chemistry, fit, culture, and compatibility, then focusing on the appropriate skills for each position. Here at FCP Euro our culture is huge!
Right now we’re in one of the most exciting growth phases in our history. You’re going to feel that urgency, fast pace, and energy if you become part of the FCP Euro family. Everyone has an opportunity to grow with us, especially people who show entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and smarts.
Supply Chain and Distribution Manager
The Supply Chain and Distribution Manager is responsible for the long-term planning, strategy development, execution, and improvement of FCP Euro’s distribution center and inventory and supply chain operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for casting a compelling 5 year vision for FCP Euro’s Distribution Center and supply chain company wide, establishing mission, values, performance standards, training, and attitude and behavior for the Distribution Center that is in alignment with the company's Mission and Values.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key channel partners and vendors
- Responsible for working with the leadership team to develop a clear and organized 5 year operating plan for all supply chain and distribution functions that include all key numbers for the department. They are also responsible for benchmarking daily, weekly, quarterly and annual progress plans.
- Responsible for developing (and meeting) an annual operating budget. They identify key elements and resources required to deliver against plan 5 year operating and strategic plan, developing annual budgets, quarterly targets, putting in place necessary technology, infrastructure, key personnel, and other key resources to deliver against that plan.
- Responsible for identification, monitoring, and maintenance of Supply Chain and Distribution Center KPIs in alignment with the successful execution of the 5 year plan.
- Responsible for managing and making improvements to the entire supply chain and distribution center processes, inventory management, reverse logistics, inbound stock and JIT, and outbound pick, pack, and shipment.
- Responsible for the management of all Supply Chain and Distribution Center associates including scheduling, performance management, scheduling, training and development, recruiting, offboarding, and long-term career planning.
- Responsible for the overall accuracy of Supply Chain and Distribution Center operations and processes.
The Supply Chain and Distribution Manager position at FCP Euro is an exempt position compensated between $70,000 and $100,000 per year.
Stuff that could give you an edge:
- You have prior supply chain and distribution experience
- Project management experience
- Lean manufacturing and distribution (5S, Kaizen, Six Sigma)
- Car enthusiast, specifically European cars
- Strong computer skills
- You have an engaging personality and your glass is "always half full"
- Growth and learning mindset, adaptable and flexible
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Engaging personality
Contact us here if you are interested, but please don't just send your resume. Sure, we're curious where you've been, but we've seen thousands of them and they seldom tell the story. Instead, help us get to know more about you, the person. What makes you unique? Why would we make a huge mistake not hiring you? You get the point. No applications will be considered without a personalized cover letter expressing why you would like to work at FCP Euro, what transferable skills you have from previous experience that could be applied to this organization, what makes you unique, and where you think you can add value to the organization.
To apply please follow the instructions above and click the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, no applications will be reviewed without a personalized cover letter.