Since 1986, FCP Euro has become the leading online catalog store for OE, OEM, and Genuine replacement parts for European cars. Check out our website at www.fcpeuro.com.
Because of unprecedented growth, we’re expanding our company with new products and we’re growing fast! With the right people, we’re convinced the next few years will be an exciting growth phase. To meet this challenge, we’re looking for a new addition.
What's the culture and personality at FCP Euro?
At FCP Euro, we’re not just the usual corporate jargon. We're big on hiring for chemistry, fit, culture, and compatibility, then focusing on the appropriate skills for each position. Here at FCP Euro our culture is huge!
Right now we’re in one of the most exciting growth phases in our history. You’re going to feel that urgency, fast pace, and energy if you become part of the FCP Euro family. Everyone has an opportunity to grow with us, especially people who show entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and smarts.
The Staff Accountant at FCP Euro is responsible for maintaining all accounts payable functions for FCP Euro, including oversight of the corporate expense card program. Also responsible for the expense related data entry and journal entries. Looking for a motivated individual to scale existing operations for future growth.
Essential Functions of Job
- Manage the accounts payable process
- Approve new vendors and maintain the master vendor list
- Maintain disbursement policies and procedures
- Process invoices and reimbursement requests for payment; checking for accuracy, account coding and proper authorization
- Process payments weekly, managing cash flow as necessary
- Respond to inquiries from vendors and staff regarding payments and claims
- Verify and prepare year-end reports and 1099’s
- Provide guidance and supervision for data entry personnel
- Streamline existing accounts payable operations
- Manage the corporate expense card program
- Monitor the online purchasing card activity
- Manage the issuance of cards and appropriate credit limits for each cardholder
- Provide training to new cardholders
- Process the monthly download of purchases into the general ledger and review for accuracy
- Perform general ledger reconciliations on a routine basis including month end bank reconciliations
- Work in conjunction with Corporate Controller in preparation for the annual audit
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Corporate Controller
- 4 year degree in Accounting or Finance
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, no applications will be reviewed without a personalized cover letter.