Since 1986, FCP Euro has become the leading online catalog store for OE, OEM, and Genuine replacement parts for European cars. Check out our website at www.fcpeuro.com.
Because of unprecedented growth, we’re expanding our company with new products and we’re growing fast! With the right people, we’re convinced the next few years will be an exciting growth phase. To meet this challenge, we’re looking for a new addition.
What's the culture and personality at FCP Euro?
At FCP Euro, we’re not just the usual corporate jargon. We're big on hiring for chemistry, fit, culture, and compatibility, then focusing on the appropriate skills for each position. Here at FCP Euro our culture is huge!
Right now we’re in one of the most exciting growth phases in our history. You’re going to feel that urgency, fast pace, and energy if you become part of the FCP Euro family. Everyone has an opportunity to grow with us, especially people who show entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and smarts.
Retail Center Associate
The Retail Center Associate at FCP Euro is responsible for:
Managing and Servicing All FCP Euro Walk in Traffic
- Assist with customer returns and sales
- Assists with high level automotive technical assistance
- Recommends and sells preventive maintenance and scheduled maintenance products
Assists and Participates in FCP Euro Community Events
- Helps coordinates and plans attendance of local car shows with Retail Manager and Brand Director & Director of Talent & Development
- Coordinates all needed items (including food and or marketing materials) for on site FCP Euro Events
- Helps coordinate offsite logistics for motorsports program (lodging, transportation, etc)
Maintains and Assists with Inventory health of the Pickup Center
- Maintains inventory accuracy of all orders in the retail center
- Maintains cleanliness of retail center space in coordination with FCP Euro Photographer
- Maintains inventory accuracy for all display inventory (oil, wipers, filters, apparel)
Helps maintain cleanliness and organization of FCP Euro Back Office
- Performs daily open and close company checklist
- Performs regular cleanliness check on back office areas
- Along with Retail manager is a point of contact for building management and any maintenance vendors
- Helps coordinate FCP Euro master calendar and communication of events to all company key stakeholders
- Microsoft office proficient
- Advanced European Automotive Knowledge
- Retail experience
- Sales/Customer Service Experience
- ASE Parts Certification
- Passes minimum typing test requirements
- Team Player
- Flexible (Easily Adapts)
- Ambitious (Self Starter)
- Fast Learner
- Outgoing and Persuasive
- Sense of Urgency
- High process orientation
This is an exempt position with a compensation range of $40,000 - $50,000 per year
We look forward to hearing from you!