Since 1986, FCP Euro has become the leading online catalog store for OE, OEM, and Genuine replacement parts for European cars. Check out our website at www.fcpeuro.com.
Because of unprecedented growth, we’re expanding our company with new products and we’re growing fast! With the right people, we’re convinced the next few years will be an exciting growth phase. To meet this challenge, we’re looking for a new addition.
What's the culture and personality at FCP Euro?
At FCP Euro, we’re not just the usual corporate jargon. We're big on hiring for chemistry, fit, culture, and compatibility, then focusing on the appropriate skills for each position. Here at FCP Euro our culture is huge!
Right now we’re in one of the most exciting growth phases in our history. You’re going to feel that urgency, fast pace, and energy if you become part of the FCP Euro family. Everyone has an opportunity to grow with us, especially people who show entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and smarts.
In the transition from over-the-counter storefront to the realm of eCommerce, FCP Euro has entered a different competitive landscape, and our online pricing requires constant analysis and structure to maintain a competitive edge and support an ideal SKU GPM. The Pricing Analyst at FCP Euro would be responsible for managing product pricing site-wide, maintaining a competitive pricing strategy, while keeping an optimal and sustainable SKU GPM.
- Develop comprehensive competitive pricing Strategy.
- Manages product and brand life cycles, can root cause concerns and align strategies to mitigate losses.
- Creates and maintains pricing strategies across brands.
- Manages overstock and clearance pricing criteria and execution across entire catalogs.
- Researches competitive landscape and maintains FCP Euro’s competitive pricing within the marketplace.
- Prepares elasticity reports to prove effectiveness of pricing
- Maintains a sustainable SKU GPM in accordance with business needs.
- Manages loss leaders, their success, and fixed pricing categories.
- Manages and uploads MAP pricing across all MAP brands alongside maintaining relationships with all MAP vendors.
- Manage vendor and internal pricing files ensuring FCP Euro pricing is always the most recent.
- Create pricing criteria for various quality criteria ensuring effectiveness in merchandising.
- Manage, strategize, update, and revert sale pricing.
- Scrapes competitor pricing data and manages a system of analysis.
- Provide feedback for fulfillment and supply chain teams on forecasting initiatives.
- Strategy, management, and execution of the FCP Euro pricing strategy.
- Monitoring pricing fluctuations at a make, brand, and taxon level, adjusting price according to their respective pricing strategies
- Building GPM, marketing initiatives (sales/promotions), catalog initiatives (new product addtitions), etc.
- Product lifecycle monitoring, extending SKU life and identifying areas of decline and potential growth
- Coordinate with fulfillment team & supply chain teams and relay pertinent pricing adjustment to stocking strategies and fulfillment guidelines
- Identify opportunities for improvements to the reordering criteria based on gathered market data
- Maintains product lifecycle by identifying pricing conflicts on like components from alternate brands and products
- Maintains MAP pricing guidelines for all brands affected by MAP regulations
- Maintains and adjusts clearance products and effectively makes adjustments frequently to avoid stock-outs and product sales at a loss scenario
- Manages and identifies loss leaders that will generate new customer traffic to the site
- SQL and/or R
- Background in any of the following: Programming, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Math, FP&A, Merchandising
- eCommerce experience and automotive industry knowledge preferred
- Mechanical knowledge preferred
Once the 60-day training plan is completed, candidate will move into an exempt position with an compensation between $62,000 and $82,000 a year.
Contact us here if you are interested, but please don't just send your resume. Sure, we're curious where you've been, but we've seen thousands of them and they seldom tell the story. Instead, help us get to know more about you, the person. What makes you unique? Why would we make a huge mistake not hiring you? You get the point. No applications will be considered without a personalized cover letter expressing why you would like to work at FCP Euro, what transferable skills you have from previous experience that could be applied to this organization, what makes you unique, and where you think you can add value to the organization.
To apply please follow the instructions above and click the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!