Since 1986, FCP Euro has become the leading online catalog store for OE, OEM, and Genuine replacement parts for European cars. Check out our website at www.fcpeuro.com.
Because of unprecedented growth, we’re expanding our company with new products and we’re growing fast! With the right people, we’re convinced the next few years will be an exciting growth phase. To meet this challenge, we’re looking for a new addition.
WHAT'S THE CULTURE AND PERSONALITY AT FCP EURO?
At FCP Euro, we’re not just the usual corporate jargon. We're big on hiring for chemistry, fit, culture, and compatibility, then focusing on the appropriate skills for each position. Here at FCP Euro our culture is huge!
Right now we’re in one of the most exciting growth phases in our history. You’re going to feel that urgency, fast pace, and energy if you become part of the FCP Euro family. Everyone has an opportunity to grow with us, especially people who show entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and smarts.
The Photographer at FCP Euro is responsible for photographing, editing, and uploading all part photo opportunities in the facility, in addition to collecting all relevant metadata for products in the facility, including but not limited to dimensions, country of origin, as well as covering FCP Euro culture and events.
- Photographs all kits and products without images and new product additions.
- Manages all vendor photo data.
- Manages and updates product country of origin.
- Edits and manages photos for product pages and brand sites.
- Photographs JIT products coming into the facility.
- Orders in products for photography, layout and kitting.
- Oversees and manages the photography process.
- Picks and packs products for photography within the facility.
- Manages photo equipment and the maintains studio cleanliness.
- Contributes to marketing tasks including email, website, event coverage and social asset creation.
- Assist in media imaging as needed.
- Be available for on/off site photo ops and shoots.
The Photographer position at FCP Euro is an exempt position compensated between $40,000 - $50,000 per year.
Stuff that could give you an edge
- You have prior photography and editing experience
- Car enthusiast, specifically European
- Strong computer skills
- You have an engaging personality and your glass is "always half full"
- Growth and learning mindset, adaptable and flexible
Contact us if you are interested, but please don't just send your resume. Sure, we're curious where you've been, but we've seen thousands of resumes and they seldom tell the story. Instead, help us get to know more about you, the person. What makes you unique? Why would we make a huge mistake not hiring you? You get the point. No applications will be considered without a personalized cover letter expressing why you would like to work at FCP Euro, what transferable skills you have from previous experience that could be applied to this organization, what makes you unique, and where you think you can add value to the organization.
To apply please follow the instructions above and click the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!