Since 1986, FCP Euro has become the leading online catalog store for OE, OEM, and Genuine replacement parts for European cars. Check out our website at www.fcpeuro.com.
Because of unprecedented growth, we’re expanding our company with new products and we’re growing fast! With the right people, we’re convinced the next few years will be an exciting growth phase. To meet this challenge, we’re looking for a new addition.
What's the culture and personality at FCP Euro?
At FCP Euro, we’re not just the usual corporate jargon. We're big on hiring for chemistry, fit, culture, and compatibility, then focusing on the appropriate skills for each position. Here at FCP Euro our culture is huge!
Right now we’re in one of the most exciting growth phases in our history. You’re going to feel that urgency, fast pace, and energy if you become part of the FCP Euro family. Everyone has an opportunity to grow with us, especially people who show entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and smarts.
Customer Service Associate
The Customer Service Associate at FCP Euro is responsible for:
- Fielding and responding to customer inquires via phone, email, live chat, and through internal ticketing system
- Assisting customers with new orders and/or refunds, processing UPS claims, and working with Fulfillment on vendor related matters
- Adhering to and passing audits on the "FCPEURO" Framework
- Meeting and exceeding all departmental KPIs
- Consistently delivering a "WOW" factor above and beyond customer expectations
- Documenting and administrating duties
- Clearing tickets and inquiries over the weekend and within 24 hours of being assigned
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience in a customer service role, required duties and responsibilities including servicing customers via telephone, email, and face-to-face interactions
- Experience in a call center environment is highly desired
- Automotive parts knowledge required, must pass ASE G1 test
- Experience performing in an environment where KPIs are tracked
- Position requires proficiency in typing, data entry, and basic math skills
- College education or automotive education preferred, automotive enthusiast preferred
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Word, Excel, GMail required, Google Docs preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills including utilizing proper email etiquette
- Commitment to company values, morals, and ethics
- Ability to control multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment, including simultaneously managing phone calls, email, live chat, and face-to-face communications
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team dynamic, building effective relationships that motivate, encourage, and support team members across the organization
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback, identify and address problems, and offer solutions
Stuff that could give you an edge
- You have prior event coordinating experience
- Car enthusiasts and automotive experience, specifically European cars
- Strong computer skills
- You have an engaging personality and your glass is "always half full"
- Growth and learning mindset, adaptable and flexible
Contact us here if you are interested, but please don't just send your resume. Sure, we're curious where you've been, but we've seen thousands of them and they seldom tell the story. Instead, help us get to know more about you, the person. What makes you unique? Why would we make a huge mistake not hiring you? You get the point. No applications will be considered without a personalized cover letter expressing why you would like to work at FCP Euro, what transferable skills you have from previous experience that could be applied to this organization, what makes you unique, and where you think you can add value to the organization.
To apply please follow the instructions above and click the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, no applications will be reviewed without a personalized cover letter.