Since 1986, FCP Euro has become the leading online catalog store for OE, OEM, and Genuine replacement parts for European cars. Check out our website at www.fcpeuro.com.
Because of unprecedented growth, we’re expanding our company with new products and we’re growing fast! With the right people, we’re convinced the next few years will be an exciting growth phase. To meet this challenge, we’re looking for a new addition.
What's the culture and personality at FCP Euro?
At FCP Euro, we’re not just the usual corporate jargon. We're big on hiring for chemistry, fit, culture, and compatibility, then focusing on the appropriate skills for each position. Here at FCP Euro our culture is huge!
Right now we’re in one of the most exciting growth phases in our history. You’re going to feel that urgency, fast pace, and energy if you become part of the FCP Euro family. Everyone has an opportunity to grow with us, especially people who show entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and smarts.
The Catalog Merchandising Lead is responsible for ensuring horizontal consistency across FCP Euro’s catalog. The Merchandising Lead manages product offering across makes and serves as brand ambassador for key partners. Managing catalog representation for our major brands and cross-selling components throughout key areas of the catalog ensuring coverage, pricing, and cataloging is uniform, comprehensive, and effective.
- Manages a subset of individual brands with the highest potential for growth within the catalog.
- Performs competitive analyses and understands brand favorability within the marketplace.
- Identifies and manage cross selling opportunities for these brands within catalog.
- Oversees the integration of brands across all makes within the catalog ensuring competitive pricing and overall coverage.
- Creates kits directed at common repairs and faults
- Ensures alignment across all stakeholders for all catalog updates and strategies
- Uses, Manages, and stores vendor data to make decisions in their offerings.
- Manages vendor relationships, keeps up with new product releases and communication internal and external
- Acts as a technical expert for the brands they represent
- Is a proficient writer
- Manages brand cataloging, optimizing product additions, catalog build out and expansion.
- Product/Brand lifecycle monitoring, extending product life and identifying areas of decline and potential growth
- Reports on brand performance and builds on brand distributor relationship.
- Ensures competitiveness in all brands they represent
- Ensures effective merchandising in all represented brands
- Sets targets and budgets for all represented brands and achieves goals
- Make specific automotive knowledge and technical background.
- Critical thinking and data analysis.
- Exceptional Excel, computer, and writing skills
- eCommerce experience and automotive industry knowledge preferred.
Once the 60-day training plan is completed, candidate will move into an exempt position with an compensation between $40,000 and $70,000 a year
Contact us if you are interested, but please don't just send your resume. Sure, we're curious where you've been, but we've seen thousands of resumes and they seldom tell the story. Instead, help us get to know more about you, the person. What makes you unique? Why would we make a huge mistake by not hiring you? You get the point. No applications will be considered without a personalized cover letter expressing why you would like to work at FCP Euro, what transferable skills you have from previous experience that could be applied to this organization, what makes you unique, and where you think you can add value to the organization?
To apply please follow the instructions above and click the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!