Since 1986, FCP Euro has become the leading online catalog store for OE, OEM, and Genuine replacement parts for European cars. Check out our website at www.fcpeuro.com.
Because of unprecedented growth, we’re expanding our company with new products and we’re growing fast! With the right people, we’re convinced the next few years will be an exciting growth phase. To meet this challenge, we’re looking for a new addition.
What's the culture and personality at FCP Euro?
At FCP Euro, we’re not just the usual corporate jargon. We're big on hiring for chemistry, fit, culture, and compatibility, then focusing on the appropriate skills for each position. Here at FCP Euro our culture is huge!
Right now we’re in one of the most exciting growth phases in our history. You’re going to feel that urgency, fast pace, and energy if you become part of the FCP Euro family. Everyone has an opportunity to grow with us, especially people who show entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and smarts.
A Catalog Merchandising Lead is responsible for ensuring horizontal consistency across individual brands within FCP Euro’s catalog. The Merchandising Lead manages product offering across makes and serves as brand ambassador for key partners. Managing catalog representation for our major brands and cross-selling components throughout key areas of the catalog.
- Catalog Merchandising Lead is responsible for managing merchandising efforts including up-selling, cross-selling and kitting or designated brands across the catalog.
- Responsible for brand management within the catalog, optimization and build out and integration.
- Implements cataloging strategy for individual brands insuring adequate integration.
- Shares pertinent brand information and technical data departmentally.
- Advises on brand specials and opportunities for build out initiatives.
- Assesses the competitive landscape and understands the brand and product allegiances of competitors.
- Advises on cataloging projects and assists on major cataloging projects.
- Manages brand cataloging, optimizing product additions, catalog build out and expansion.
- Product/Brand lifecycle monitoring, extending product life and identifying areas of decline and potential growth
- Reports on brand performance and builds on brand distributor relationship.
- Make specific automotive knowledge and technical background.
- Critical thinking and data analysis.
- eCommerce experience and automotive industry knowledge preferred.
Once the 60-day training plan is completed, candidate will move into an exempt position with an compensation between $40,000 and $70,000 a year
Contact us if you are interested, but please don't just send your resume. Sure, we're curious where you've been, but we've seen thousands of resumes and they seldom tell the story. Instead, help us get to know more about you, the person. What makes you unique? Why would we make a huge mistake not hiring you? You get the point. No applications will be considered without a personalized cover letter expressing why you would like to work at FCP Euro, what transferable skills you have from previous experience that could be applied to this organization, what makes you unique, and where you think you can add value to the organization.
To apply please follow the instructions above and click the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!