Since 1986, FCP Euro has become the leading online catalog store for OE, OEM, and Genuine replacement parts for European cars. Check out our website at www.fcpeuro.com.
Because of unprecedented growth, we’re expanding our company with new products and we’re growing fast! With the right people, we’re convinced the next few years will be an exciting growth phase. To meet this challenge, we’re looking for a new addition.
What's the culture and personality at FCP Euro?
At FCP Euro, we’re not just the usual corporate jargon. We're big on hiring for chemistry, fit, culture, and compatibility, then focusing on the appropriate skills for each position. Here at FCP Euro our culture is huge!
Right now we’re in one of the most exciting growth phases in our history. You’re going to feel that urgency, fast pace, and energy if you become part of the FCP Euro family. Everyone has an opportunity to grow with us, especially people who show entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and smarts.
An FCP Euro Catalog Manager serves as a European make specialist and is a go-to resource for make specific information and technical understanding. Through auto part and technical knowledge, a catalog manager identifies model faults and ownership experience common repairs and addresses them through tactical cataloging projects and kit creation. Responsible for setting the direction of a makes representation on the FCP Euro website, a Catalog Manager will need to create segment of the catalog that tailor to a models needs and ownership experience.
- Manages a Make's vertical in the FCP Euro catalog ensuring competitiveness, accuracy, usability, and performance.
- Sets budgets and goals for the represented make in accordance with business needs and achieves the results.
- Interacts with the online community via forums and online groups soliciting ideas for kit and product creation.
- Services technical inquiries and provides product insight internally and externally.
- Creates kits directed at common repairs and faults, shares and highlights these components internally and externally.
- Manages the additions of products and brands for a respective make within the catalog.
- Optimizes the current components within the catalog ensuring accurate attributes, images, data, descriptions and fitment information.
- Creates optimization schedules and projects centered around giving the catalog balance and replacement of components through fulfillment guidelines.
- Repurposes Genuine or NLA components to alternates available from OE/OEM sources.
- Produces content via blogs, product highlights, DIY’s centered around the respective make.
- Shares produced content, via social, blog, product pages, forum interactions.
- Manages the launch or onboarding of new brands into the FCP Euro Line card through the Vendor Launch Process.
- Assesses current site search faults and relays navigations constraints to information architect for correction and optimization.
- Makes corrections and additions to taxonomy for improved navigation and site functionality.
- Manages individual make catalog, optimizing product additions and catalog build out and expansion.
- Product/Brand lifecycle monitoring, extending product life and identifying areas of decline and potential growth
- Coordinate with fulfillment team & supply chain teams and relay pertinent product information to other FCP Euro teams.
- Identifies competitive landscape and adjusts make strategy based on market and make fluctuations.
- Engages with make specific groups and message boards for feedback and build out strategy.
- Make specific automotive knowledge and technical background.
- Critical thinking and data analysis.
- eCommerce experience and automotive industry knowledge preferred.
Once the 60-day training plan is completed, candidate will move into an exempt position with an compensation between $40,000 and $90,000 a year.
Contact us if you are interested, but please don't just send your resume. Sure, we're curious where you've been, but we've seen thousands of resumes and they seldom tell the story. Instead, help us get to know more about you, the person. What makes you unique? Why would we make a huge mistake not hiring you? You get the point. No applications will be considered without a personalized cover letter expressing why you would like to work at FCP Euro, what transferable skills you have from previous experience that could be applied to this organization, what makes you unique, and where you think you can add value to the organization.
To apply please follow the instructions above and click the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!