Since 1986, FCP Euro has become the leading online catalog store for OEM and Genuine replacement parts for European cars. Check out our website www.fcpeuro.com.
Because of unprecedented growth, we’re expanding our company with new products and we’re growing fast! With the right people, we’re convinced the next few years will be an exciting growth phase. To meet this challenge, we’re looking for a Photographer
What's the culture and personality at FCP Euro?
At FCP Euro, we’re not just the usual corporate jargon. We're big on hiring for chemistry, fit, CULTURE, and compatibility and then teaching the appropriate skills for each position. The FCP Euro culture is huge!
Right now we’re in one of the most exciting growth phases in our history. You’re going to feel that urgency, fast pace, and energy if you become part of the FCP family. Everyone has an opportunity to grow with us, especially people who show entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and smarts.
Associate Video Producer
The FCP Euro Associate Video Producer will report to the Content Director to script, produce, shoot, edit, and disseminate video projects that align with FCP Euro’s content strategy. Video genres would include company culture, DIY, motorsports, product highlights, car reviews, and long form documentary. The ideal candidate is a car enthusiast with the technical proficiency to execute autonomously on video projects that are pre-approved by the Content Director. They will produce a high-quality product in a timely manner and exude passion in every shot, editing cut, and have a tenacity for storytelling. They will exhibit a can-do attitude with a hands-on approach to all assigned work. They will be pitching projects and new ideas/video formats on a daily basis and, if approved, be able to execute on those ideas autonomously. They will be able to take direction well within a dynamic, high-energy environment that fosters growth through organizational goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Take lead on video projects assigned by Content Director
- Be proficient in all aspects of video production
- Be able to pitch and, more importantly, execute on new projects and video ideas that align with FCP Euro’s Content Strategy
- Understand various makes and models of camera/audio gear
- Possesses exceptional writing and communication skills
- Manage a high-quality product with high-output
STUFF THAT COULD GIVE YOU AN EDGE:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Automotive mechanical aptitude
- Previous work experience at automotive media outlets/industries
- Ability to tell stories through digital media platforms (Video, Photography, Social Media)
- High-quality editing/demo reels
- Owns a vehicle in in one of the makes we sell parts for
- Exhibits true passion for their work
The FCP Euro Associate Video Producer is an exempt position compensated between $45,000 and $65,000 a year.
Contact us here if you are interested, but please don't just send your resume. Sure, we're curious where you've been, but we've seen thousands of them and they seldom tell the story. Instead, help us get to know more about you, the person. What makes you unique? Why would we make a huge mistake not hiring you? You get the point. No applications will be considered without a personalized cover letter expressing why you would like to work at FCP Euro, what transferable skills you have from previous experience that could be applied to this organization, what makes you unique, and where you think you can add value to the organization.
To apply please follow the instructions above and click the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!