Since 1986, FCP Euro has become the leading online catalog store for OE, OEM, and Genuine replacement parts for European cars. Check out our website at www.fcpeuro.com.
Because of unprecedented growth, we’re expanding our company with new products and we’re growing fast! With the right people, we’re convinced the next few years will be an exciting growth phase. To meet this challenge, we’re looking for a new addition.
What's the culture and personality at FCP Euro?
At FCP Euro, we’re not just the usual corporate jargon. We're big on hiring for chemistry, fit, culture, and compatibility, then focusing on the appropriate skills for each position. Here at FCP Euro our culture is huge!
Right now we’re in one of the most exciting growth phases in our history. You’re going to feel that urgency, fast pace, and energy if you become part of the FCP Euro family. Everyone has an opportunity to grow with us, especially people who show entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and smarts.
Associate Operations Engineer
The FCP Euro Associate Operations Engineer will report to the Operations Engineer to support projects by applying engineering techniques to tests, design of experiment, audits, inspections, as well as preparing reports and calculations. The ideal candidate will possess enthusiasm to create innovative designs, analyses, and methods of distribution. They will exhibit a can-do attitude with a hands-on approach to all assigned work. There will be significant emphasis on identifying areas of opportunity to streamline processes, carrying out project work according to high caliber standards, and demonstrate the ability to use creative problem solving to turn theoretical ideas into real solutions. They will be able to take direction well within a dynamic, high-energy environment that fosters growth through organizational goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take lead on projects of all sorts as assigned from Operations Engineer
- Generate engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Verify and document engineering applications by conducting tests and inspections
- Perform audits in accordance to GMP
- Prepare guidelines, SOPs, and quality documents as necessary
- Effectively communicate essential information, coordinate actions, obtain expert input, research industry benchmarks, review open issues, contribute to team meetings and escalate barriers to success
- Work with supply vendors by forging positive relationships
- Enhance FCP Euro’s engineering reputation by documenting innovation and accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Possesses exceptional writing and communication skills
The FCP Euro Associate Operations Engineer is an exempt position compensated between $45,000 and $65,000 a year.
Stuff that could give you an edge:
- Proficiency in CAD
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to take a hands-on approach
- Familiarity with lean concepts
- Good with hand/power tools
- Experience with DOE software
- Familiar with automation of any sorts
- Experience with pneumatic and/or hydraulic applications
- Has worked on distribution center design and/or layout
- Can build stuff
Contact us here if you are interested, but please don't just send your resume. Sure, we're curious where you've been, but we've seen thousands of them and they seldom tell the story. Instead, help us get to know more about you, the person. What makes you unique? Why would we make a huge mistake not hiring you? You get the point. No applications will be considered without a personalized cover letter expressing why you would like to work at FCP Euro, what transferable skills you have from previous experience that could be applied to this organization, what makes you unique, and where you think you can add value to the organization.
To apply please follow the instructions above and click the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, no applications will be reviewed without a personalized cover letter.