The Administrative Assistant at FCP is responsible for maintaining accounts receivable, accounts payable, and administrative support to Finance and Accounting Department.
You will be helping to provide financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations include billing, keeping track of and collecting money owed, maintaining files, communicating with customers and vendors, preparing bank deposits, making sure the billing system is up-to-date, and operating office equipment such as copiers and fax machines.
The position pays between $12 - $16/hour, depending on experience. We also offer insurance benefits, incentive compensation, and a 401k.
What's the culture and personality at FCP Euro?
If you haven't read our core values, please do so on the homepage of this site. They're not just the usual corporate jargon. They guide us as a company. We're big on hiring for chemistry, fit, CULTURE, and compatibility and then teaching the appropriate skills for each position. The FCP culture is huge!
Right now we're in one of the most exciting growth phases in our history. You're going to feel that urgency, fast pace, and energy if you become part of the FCP family. Everyone has an opportunity to grow with us, especially people who show entrepreneurial curiosity, ambition, and smarts.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION YOU NEED
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and attention to detail skills.
- Have a minimum of 2 years with one previous employer which shows us commitment
- Experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Experience with administrative functions such as file and record-keeping, organizing, coordinating
- You have to have above-average computer skills, including the use of your typical office apps (email, MS Word, Excel, web browsers), and the ability to type at least 40 wpm (words per minute).
- Very important: When you don't know how to do something, your instinct should be to Google it and see what you can learn for yourself. We like problem solvers!
STUFF THAT COULD GIVE YOU AN EDGE
You have business or hospitality experience, with good people and relationship skills
You're bilingual (especially Spanish).
You have an engaging personality and your glass is "always half full"
Apply below if you are interested, but please don't just send your resume. Sure, we're curious where you've been, but we've seen thousands of them and they seldom tell the story. Instead, help us get to know more about you, the person. What makes you unique? What do you do for fun? Why would we make a huge mistake not hiring you? You get the point.
We will not consider any applicants without a personalized cover letter.